Making GDPR Consultants’ Work a Little Easier
Our tried and tested toolkit with easy to follow guidance is now available for consultants. As well as providing the essential documents and forms you need we offer help and support via regular updates and information.
How Does it Work?
GDPR COMPLIANCE TOOLKIT FOR SMALL BUSINESSES
We designed the toolkit to meet GDPR compliance needs. We provide you with the essential forms and documents that you need and the guidance which you need to implement it. We understand the pain more red tape causes and designed this toolkit with the consultant in mind. The toolkit is white labelled ie does not have logos or references to any business on it, if you want your logo and web site details included we can offer this at an additional cost. It’s available for you to use with all of your clients, amend to suit your purposes within the terms of the licence. Easy terms apply:
You can use the toolkit:
- As part of your consultancy service with clients
- To offer elements free as part of marketing your consultancy business
- To sell to your existing clients with your consultancy services
- You can amend it as required to use with your own clients
You cannot use the toolkit:
- In an online shop or as a digital product on a stand alone basis
- You cannot resell it
- You cannot use all of part of it in another product to sell on a stand alone basis
The GDPR Compliance Toolkit for the Small Business GDPR Consultant includes all of this:
- Data Protection policy – this outlines your GDPR obligations and provides tools and processes, so you can meet them. These can be personalised so that they exactly meet the needs of your business. For example, the included template policy outlines that process to enable you to comply with the rights that GDPR gives an individual regarding their personal data.
- Data Inventory/Register form – you can complete this to show what personal data your business processes (collects, uses and stores)
- Consent Guidelines and Suggested Wording – to enable you to get consent to use personal data, for example, for marketing purposes.
- Individual Rights Form – a form which is completed by anyone wanting to exercise their GDPR rights (for example, the right to see what data you hold about them).
- Data Sharing Pack – checklist and email dealing with who you share data with
- Staff Training Record – a record you can use to show who in your business has received GDPR training and information. Don’t forget, that company directors need to keep this record to prove who has received the essential GDPR training across all levels of business
- Support – we provide regular updates by way of information updates and webinars so if you have any GDPR questions you can submit these by email to be dealt with during the webinars. Support carries on for three months following purchase so you can be sure of getting up to date information to use in your business. After three months you can choose either a yearly or month by month support option for updates.
- Employee Data Policy – A very comprehensive HR policy for use with your clients with staff
- Short video tutorials you can use on your site, with your clients or for marketing purposes subject to the licence terms above. We provide these twice a month during the initial period of your support.
How Does it Work?
The cost for a sole trader/small limited company/small partnership with 3 or less consultants is £699 ex VAT For other pricing options email firstname.lastname@example.org
Order BUY NOW